Homemade Coffee Ice Pop recipe using milk and your favourite coffee blend.
When it’s hot outside and you need a caffeine boost to cool down, keep these 3 ingredient Coffee Ice Pops in your freezer to get you through the day. This recipe is really just as good as any shop bought alternative and worth the effort.
In a few really easy to follow steps you will be tucking into your very own homemade coffee ice pops. For this batch we used our award winning Celeste coffee beans. These have vanilla and milk chocolate tones and work great.
Tips and Tricks
If you make your own coffee ice pops, you can make it with decaffeinated beans also! No late night jitters and safe for the kids to try too.
Coffee Ice Pops Recipe
- Yield: Makes 4 Ice Pops
- 1 cup cold coffee (decaf unless you want the caffeine in your ice pops)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 – 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Popsicle Moulds
- Wooden Sticks
- Make your cup of coffee and set aside to cool down.
- Once completely cooled you can then whisk together the cold coffee, milk, sugar and vanilla extract. Taste and adjust to your liking. Some people may prefer a more sweeter option and you can adjust the quantities accordingly.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds or paper cups then insert wooden sticks.
- Freeze the moulds in the freezer until firm, preferably overnight.
More Tips & Tricks
**It’s important the coffee and milk are cold because that will help reduce the amount of ice crystals formed after freezing. The colder the mixture is, the quicker it’ll freeze. If you use room temperature ingredients, refrigerate 1 hour before freezing.