With the holiday season in full swing treat your guests to a delicious Christmas coffee with a twist! We love a Bailey’s coffee after dinner. It’s simple to make and the perfect combination.
- 35.5 ml Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur
- Freshly brewed Coffee – We recommend our award winning Celeste blend.
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings
- Warm an Irish coffee or a medium sized wine glass with hot water. Discard the water.
- Using a jigger, measure 35.5ml Baileys Original Irish cream and add along with the sugar to the glass. Add the coffee and stir well with a teaspoon to dissolve the sugar. We recommend our award winning Celeste blend.
- Carefully spoon the whipped cream on to the top of the coffee. The cream should float on top of the coffee so do not attempt to stir.
- Garnish with the chocolate servings. Relax & enjoy!
The Christmas coffees are always one’s to savour and enjoy!